So after my little Dunkin' Donuts adventure, things got a little exciting...
My best friend Zack had created a 'fort' for us. He had carved out a maze in the middle of a field of wheatgrass by flattening it out with a broom. In the center of the field was a small circle that we all used to hang out in.
One of the first nights we hung out in there, we decided to play a little beer pong. We set up a table that was literally a slab of wood. I think it was coors we were using, I don't really remember. But immediately initiatint the team selection process, Sean insisted he be on my team. Resulting in fear that Zack would scold me because he knew i thought Sean was adorable, I suggested we did college kids versus highschoolers.
How Zack and I lost, I have no clue, but it was embarassing.
After the game we were sitting aroung in a circle. We got into a discussion about Sean's diabetes, which i still don't know exactly what it is. I had asked, and Sean tells me he has a pump in the side of his thigh, so i asked what it did.
He walked over to me, and dropped trou, and showed me the pump. It's so great that it was dark out, because i'm sure my face was bright red. I turned and looked at Zack, because i didn't really know if i could handle seeing Sean in his underwear without melting... Zack immediately said "Sean, what the hell're'ya doing?" and he pulled his pants back up.
So we decided to go see the corn fields. Sean sprinted through the paths ahead of everybody, and under some magnetic force, i sprinted after him. We reached the corn, and it got awkward... I could swear that he knew i was starting to like him, but even though it was just the two of us, he stood close to me, like super close.
You know that little pull that your face gets toward someone you like, the typical movie moment where you move in to kiss or whatnot? yeah it happened... the magnetism, i mean. It was only a short moment, our heads moved closer, but it was interrupted by our other friends coming.
There was something about that night that keeps me from getting over Sean. I think it was the fact that it was very movie-like. I chased him through the fields under the moonlight and almost kissed... I shoulda.. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment